Pekoe Acupuncture 21-Day Fall Detoxification Program conducted by Noah Samuels, L.Ac.
Monday, September 16th-October 7th, 2013
There is no fasting during this program, however there is a restricted diet.
We are exposed to thousands of toxic chemicals from our air, water and food supplies. Although our bodies detox as a natural function, an accumulation of these toxins can create a total toxic overload. When this happens, our natural process of detoxification, which is performed mainly by the liver, becomes less efficient and symptoms may occur. These symptoms can include weight gain or loss, digestive disorders, insomnia, headaches, constipation, fatigue, skin conditions, joint pain, poor concentration, and irritability.
This program can provide you with
– Healthy Weight Loss
– Increased Energy
– Anti-Aging Effects
– Vibrant and Clear Skin
– Peaceful Sleep
– Reduction of Allergic Symptoms
– Mental Clarity
This Detox Program is a comprehensive 21 day program that combines physical and mental components to nourish your body, mind and spirit. It is designed to naturally cleanse and harmoniously bring your body back into balance.
– 3 one-hour educational and support group sessions (To be held on the following Mondays: September 16th, September 23rd and October 7th from 6-7pm) All meetings will be held at Pekoe Acupuncture and Wellness 1410 9th Street NW #1, Washington, DC 20001.
– All Detoxification Supplements for the duration of the program (cleanse, detox packets, dairy-free protein/multivitamin/meal supplement, fiber and greens)
– 21 All-Natural Meal Replacements (14 days, 2 meals/day). You will also be able to eat certain foods for the duration of the program. This is not a fasting detoxification.
– All course materials including recipes, grocery lists, menus, etc.
Total cost for the program is $400. Pay only $375 if you sign-up with another person! (The additional person must register and pay the deposit at the same time to receive the discount.)
Please register for the program by Monday, September 9th to hold your place in the program. You can register by calling the Front Desk at 202-408-4858. A $100 deposit is required to hold your place in the program. The balance must be paid by the start of the program. No deposit refunds will be issued after September 9th, 2013.
Must be able to make all 3 meetings, no refunds for missed meetings. All fees must be paid for by the start of the program.