Dr. Ciprian does not participate directly with insurance. If your insurance covers out of network chiropractic, please ask for a Superbill upon check so you can submit for reimbursement directly.
Applied Kinesiology, Chiropractic, Holistic Medicine, Neuro Emotional Technique, Total Body Modification
Dr. Robert Ciprian is a holistic doctor who uses muscle testing as a guide to find the root of your health challenge and the solution to resolve it. He believes in balancing four elements to help his patients achieve progress in their health:
- Structure of the body
- Emotional and mental balance
If these elements are synergistically working well, your body can achieve an equilibrium which leads to balance and health.
Dr. Ciprian has been studying Applied Kinesiology muscle testing since his first month in school back in 1996. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 2000 and became of Diplomate of the International College of Applied Kinesiology and Board Certified Teacher in 2004.
Over the years he has studied many other methods including:
- Applied Kinesiology (AK) is the original muscle testing technique. In 1964 Dr. George Goodheart discovered that he could turn a muscle on or off by applying different “challenges” to the body. In other words, you can instantly find out if something is good for a person’s health or not by feeling for the difference of muscle locking when you test it. Applied Kinesiology is a diagnostic method that covers the musculoskeletal (muscles, bones and joints), visceral (organs and glands), acupuncture meridians, and emotional aspects of health.
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) is a muscle testing technique designed to work specifically with emotions. It was developed as a mind-body stress-reduction technique that uses a methodology of finding and removing neurological imbalances related to the physiology of unresolved stress. NET is a tool that helps improve mental and physical health.”
- Total Body Modification (TBM). TBM is a muscle testing technique that helps to balance the organs, glands, emotions, energy and structure of the body using old and somewhat forgotten chiropractic techniques, reflexes and lifestyle changes. Dr. Ciprian studied TBM since 1997 and was a presenter at one of their research symposiums.
He has studied many different chiropractic adjusting techniques including:
- Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Directional Non Force Technique (DNFT)
- Network Spinal Analysis, and more.
And he is continually studying other methods of healing such as:
- Clinical Nutrition
- Flower Essences
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Medical Intuition and more…
- Initial Holistic Medicine Intake: 90 minutes: $420
- Follow up Holistic Medicine treatment: 30-60 minutes: $140/ $260
- Initial Chiropractic Assessment: 30 minutes: $140
- Chiropractic Adjustment: 15 minutes: $70