Reiki is a form of spiritual healing using “universal life energy,” which is channeled through the practitioner to the recipient. Reiki helps to harmonize body, mind and spirit.
The Reiki Treatment Process
A treatment generally lasts about an hour, and you are lying down while the healer holds her hands on or above you. There is little to no pressure on the body, which makes it ideal for treating all ages and conditions. Sometimes hands are even held away from the body. The energy flows wherever it is required (spiritually guided) and can normally be felt as a warm sensation or tingling in the body. Receiving Reiki is a very relaxing and soothing experience!
Reiki can be used for many ailments like reducing stress, relieving pain, headaches, stomach upsets, back problems, asthma – respiratory problems, PMT, menstrual problems, sinus, anxiety and many more.
Benefits of Reiki:
• Promotes natural self-healing
• Balances the energies in the body
• Balances the organs and glands
• Strengthens the immune system
• Treats symptoms and causes of illness
• Relieves pain
• Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
• Enhances personal awareness
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Promotes creativity
• Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
• Aids meditation and positive thinking
• Heals holistically